Workout No. 1: Triple Threat
10 Minutes total for the team to establish:
Athlete 1: 1rm Clean
Athlete 2: 1rm Clean
Athlete 3: 1rm Clean
* Athletes may rotate throughout the 10 minutes and go in any order
* The Team has 10 minutes total to use as needed to get each Athlete to establish their required 1rm
* Clean may be any Style: Muscle, Power, Split, Squat, etc. No matter what style clean the athlete chooses, the barbell must start on the ground and brought to the shoulders in 1 fluid motion; no hang cleans.
* Collars must be used on the barbell every attempt.
* Teams will be given at their station: 1 35lb barbell, 1 pair of collars, and 2 of the following plates- 45lb, 25lb, 15lb, 10lb, 5lb, 2.5lb. If an athlete on your team is above a 240lb clean, one additional pair of 45lb plates will be given to the team.
* Score = A1 1rm Clean + A2 1RM Clean + A3 1RM Clean