AMRAP in 8 minutes:
10 Handstand Push Ups (BAM = Shoulder to Overhead 65lbs)
10 Box Jumps 20”
10 Partner Medball Toss 20lbs over 20” box (BAM = 14lbs over 20” box)
* There is no minimum or maximum work requirement, and Athletes may switch out at any point.
* 1 Athlete will be working at a time for the HSPUs/S2OH and Box Jumps, 2 Athletes will be working the Partner Medball Tosses.
* HSPU: Athlete stations will be made from 2-25lb bumpers with a AbMat between the plates. The plates must touch the AbMat, and hands must be on the plates at all times (fingers are ok if they are off the edge of the plate, but may not touch the ground). The rep begins when the athlete is in a handstand with their body in full extension and both feet are touching the wall. The athlete begins the movement by lowering their head to the AbMat. The rep is complete with the athlete returns to the start position. Both feet must touch the wall at the same time and the athlete must show control for a rep to be counted.
* S2OH: Any variation is acceptable – press, push press, push jerk, power jerk, squat jerk, split jerk. The rep begins with the barbell on the athlete’s shoulders in the front rack. The athlete will then bring the barbell overhead and locked out (press-outs are ok). If the athlete splits their feet, they must be brought back underneath the athlete before the rep is completed. Once the barbell is locked out overhead with the body in full extension 1 rep will be counted.
* Box Jumps: Athlete will begin standing on the ground and jump with two feet to the top of the box. The athlete will then stand up in control with their knees and hips fully extended. The BAM division may step up on to the top of the box with the same standard at the top of the box.
* Partner Medball Toss: Two Athletes will be on the ground facing each other with a box between them set up 30” in length and 20” tall. Athletes will keep their feet in contact with the box as they bring the medball behind their head and touch the ground. The Athlete will then sit up and toss the ball to their partner on the other side of the box (30” away) for 1 rep. Athlete may throw the ball as they sit up or after they sit up.
* Score = Reps