10 Minutes total for the team to establish:
Athlete 1: 5rm Back Squat
Athlete 2: 3rm Front Squat
Athlete 3: 1rm Overhead Squat
* All squats are from a rack
* Athletes may rotate throughout the 10 minutes and go in any order
* Team has 10 minutes total to use as needed to get each Athlete to establish their required 1rm
* Score = A1 5rm BS + A2 3RM FS + A3 1RM OHS
AMRAP in 10 Minutes:
10 Box Jumps 20”
25ft Burpee Broad Jump
20 Hanging Knee Raise
25ft Burpee Broad Jump
While one Athlete is working on the AMRAP, one Athlete is holding a 16kg Kettlebell on chest, and 1 Athlete is resting.
* There is no minimum or maximum work requirement for this workout, and Teams may switch out Athletes whenever they want.
* Team may not be working on the AMRAP score unless an Athlete is holding the KB. Athlete holding the KB may rest whenever but workout may not continue until the KB is back in correct position.
* Box Step Ups: Athletes will step up or jump onto the top of the box, show control on top of the box and come to full extension of the body, this is 1 rep.
* Burpee Broad Jump: Athlete will start from a standing position and drop to the ground with their chest touching the ground. The athlete will then perform a broad jump to begin the next rep. Both feet must pass the 25ft mark on the Athletes last rep of the 25ft. There is not min or max distance on the broad jump, however both feet must leave the ground. Must complete a full 25ft distance to be given credit for the rep.
* Hanging Knee Raise: Athlete will hang from the pull-up bar with body at full extension. The athlete will then raise their knees above their hip crease for the rep to count. Both feet must be behind the plane of the pull-up rig and body back in full extension before the next rep may begin.
* KB Hold: Athlete will hold the KB on their chest. Both hands must be on the KB, and workout may not continue/begin unless the KB is held in this position.
* Score = Total Reps
Complete with a Continuous Running clock:
0:00 to 7:00
3A: AMRAP in 10 Minutes:
6 Cals on Rower
6* Thrusters 65lbs*
* Increase the number of thrusters by 2 each round
7:00 to 10:00
10:00 to 15:00
3B: Each athlete will establish:
1RM Hang Power Clean
* Athletes must rotate between Rower and Thrusters, but there is no min/max work requirement (i.e. 1 athlete may not spend the entire time either completing thrusters or cals).
* Athletes may squat clean thruster their first rep for 3A.
* During the 3 min of rest the team may warm up their Hang Power Clean and put weight on the barbell for 3B
* During 3B all three athletes have a total of 5 minutes to each establish their 1rm Hang Power Clean.
* Hang Power Clean: Athletes must “deadlift the bar” to begin the movement. The barbell may then be lifted at any position other than the floor (but must be deadlifted to start).
* 3A Score = Total Cals + Reps Thrusters
* 3B Score = Athlete 1 1RM + Athlete 2 1RM + Athlete 3 1RM