Location: SLC CrossFit
Workout No. 1: "Triple Threat"
10 Minutes total for the team to establish:
Athlete 1: 1rm Clean
Athlete 2: 1rm Clean
Athlete 3: 1rm Clean
* Repeat workout from 2018!
* Athletes may rotate throughout the 10 minutes and go in any order
* The Team has 10 minutes total to use as needed to get each Athlete to establish their required 1rm
* Clean may be any Style: Muscle, Power, Split, Squat, etc. No matter what style clean the athlete chooses, the barbell must start on the ground and brought to the shoulders in 1 fluid motion; no hang cleans.
* Collars must be used on the barbell every attempt.
* Teams will be given at their station: 1 35lb barbell, 1 pair of collars, and 2 of the following plates- 45lb, 25lb, 15lb, 10lb, 5lb, 2.5lb. If an athlete on your team is above a 240lb clean, one additional pair of 45lb plates will be given to the team.
* Score = A1 1rm Clean + A2 1RM Clean + A3 1RM Clean
Workout No. 2a & 2b: "Therapy"
2a: AMRAP in 12 Minutes
6 Toes to Bar (BAM: Hanging Knee Raises)
9 Deadlift 175lbs (BAM: 155lbs)
12 Wall Ball Shot 14lbs to 9ft (BAM: 12lbs to 9ft)
2b: AMRAP in 12 Minutes
Cals on Air Bike
* Workout 2a and 2b will take place at the same time with one 12 minute clock for 1 score
* Athletes in workout 2a must complete 1 full round (all 6,9, and 12 reps) before another athlete may start the next round of 6,9, and 12.
* Athletes in workout 2b may rotate in and out whenever on the air bike
* Score: 2a reps + 2b cals
Workout No. 3: "300"
100 Hang Dumbbell Cleans 35lbs (BAM: 20lbs)
50 Burpee Box Jumps 24" (BAM: 20")
100 Double Unders (BAM: Single Unders)
50 Cal. Row
* There is no minimum or maximum work requirement for this workout, and Teams may switch out Athletes whenever they want.
* 2 Dumbbells will be used for the Hang Dumbbell Cleans with the finishing position of the movement of the Athlete with knee/hips extended, feet back underneath the Athlete, and 1 head of each dumbbell touching the top of each shoulder.
* Burpee Box Jumps will be completed facing the box with chest touching the ground and the movement complete with Athlete on top of the box with knees/ and hips extended with Athlete under control. BAM division may step up onto the top of the box, Rx division must jump with two feet.
* An Athlete may be staged on the row, but may not start until all 100 double unders are completed prior.
* Time Cap: 15 minutes
* Score = Time (1 seconded added to time cap for every rep short)
Workout No. 4: "The Goat"
Complete for Max Reps with a running clock:
3 Minutes: Max Rep Shuttle Sprint 30ft
3 Minutes: Max Rep Dumbbell Push Ups (BAM: Incline Box Push Ups 20")
3 Minutes: Max Rep OHS 115lbs (BAM: Front Squats 115lbs)
* Teams will work together at each 3 minute station, with 1 Athlete working at a time for max repetitions.
* Athletes have no min or max work requirement and can rotate whenever is needed.
* Shuttle Sprint will have a 2-handed touch at each turn around point. Athletes will run 30ft out for 1 repetition, and 30ft back for another repetition. Only completed shuttle sprints will be counted.
* Dumbbell Push Ups will have Athletes hands on 35lb dumbbell handles, and feet on a 45lb bumper plate. Athlete will start from the top of the push up position, arms extended, lower their body in a straight line until their chest touches the PVC, then return back to the start position. Feet must remain on the bumper plate, and knees/thighs may not touch the ground. A straight line from heels to shoulder must be maintained throughout the full ROM.
* Incline Push Ups will have Athletes hands on a 20" tall box, and feet on the ground. Athletes will start from the top of the push up, arms extended, lower their body in a straight line until their chest touches the box. The Athletes will then return back to the start position. A straight line from heels to shoulders must be maintained throughout the full ROM.
* Athletes working on OHS or Front Squat repetitions may receive any assistance from other teammates to place the bar in the correct positions. Only full ROM repetitions will be counted with hip crease below knee, and returning back to a standing position with hips and knees extended. A squat snatch or squat clean is acceptable for any first repetition if a full ROM is achieved.
* Score: Shuttle Sprint reps + Push Up reps + Squat reps