9 Minute Clock for the Team to Est a 1rm Lift for Each Athlete
Athlete 1: Power Snatch
Athlete 2: Hang Snatch
Athlete 3: Snatch
Athlete 1: Power Clean
Athlete 2: Hang Clean
Athlete 3: Clean
* 9 Minutes total for the team to divide up between each athlete to establish their 1rm.
* 1 Athlete will be working at a time, and the other Athletes may help load the barbell.
* Athletes may go in any order throughout the 9 minutes and will be allowed as many attempts within the time as possible.
* Barbell weight may go up or down throughout the time, and collars must be used.
* Power Snatch/Clean: Must be taken from the ground caught above parallel.
* Hang Snatch/Clean: Must be deadlifted first, then the lift may take place at any position (power, above, or below knee) other than the ground. Hang Snatch/Clean may be a muscle, power, split, or squat.
* Snatch/Clean: Must be taken from the ground and may be any style - muscle, power, split, or squat
* Score: Athlete 1 1rm + Athlete 2 1rm + Athlete 3 1rm
10 Rounds for time (CAP 12 Mintues):
12 Dumbbell Deadlifts 35lbs (BAM=20lbs)
9 Dumbbell Hang Power Cleans 35lbs (BAM=20lbs)
6 Dumbbell S2OH 35lbs (BAM=20lbs)
*Athletes will use a dumbbell in each hand.
For Time (CAP 15min):
75 Burpees to 7ft Target (BAM=50 Burpees to 7ft Target)
75 Toes to Bar (BAM=Hanging Knee Raises)
75 Pistols (BAM=Forward Stationary Lunges)
75 Pull Ups (BAM=Ring Rows)
*1 Athlete works, 2 Athletes Hold a Barbell at the top position of a deadlift 185lbs (BAM=155lbs)
*1 Athlete works at a time towards the 75 repetitions, 2 Athletes hold a Barbell at the top finished position of deadlift (knees and hips full extended, shoulders behind the barbell, Athletes on the same side of the barbell).
*Rotate whenever needed, but repetitions for the workout will not be counted until the Barbell is held by 2 Athletes in the correct position.
*Burpees to Target: Chest touches the ground and finishes with a 2-foot jump touching 2 hands to a 7ft pull up bar.
*Toes to Bar: Both feet behind the plane of the pull up bar, 2 feet touch between the hands at the same time. Full extension between repetitions.
*Hanging Knee Raises: Both feet behind the plane of the pull up bar, both knees above the height of the hip crease. Full extension between repetitions.
*Pistols: These are NOT alternating pistols. Athlete will start from a standing position, squat with one leg (opposite foot in front of Athlete) until hip crease is below knee, and return to the standing position without opposite foot touching the ground.
*Lunges: Athlete will complete a forward lunge starting from the standing position, touch 1 knee to the ground, and return to the standing position with both feet back in line. Athletes may choose to alternate legs or not.
*Pull Ups: Athletes will begin from a full hang on the pull up bar with feet off the ground and arms extended. The athlete will finish the movement with their chin clearly over the top height of the pull up bar.
*Ring Row: Bottom of the rings will be set to 3ft off the ground. Athlete will stand directly underneath the pull up bar and lean back leaving feet in place. Athlete will begin the movement with straight arms and heels touching the ground. The athlete will then pull the rings to touch their ribs for 1 repetition. Athlete must maintain a straight planked body position with knees locked out and no sagging of the hips throughout the movement.
*Score: Time (completed reps if capped)