AMRAP in 12 Minutes:
16 Front Squats 95lbs (BAM = 65lbs)
12 Shoulder to Overhead 95lbs (BAM = 65lbs)
8 Burpees over Barbell
* Athletes may rotate throughout the AMRAP as needed, with no minimum work requirement.
* One Athlete works at a time; other athletes will rest.
* Front Squat: Athletes may squat clean their first rep, but full depth must be met for the rep to count with Hip crease below the knee. Full Extension of the knees and hips between reps.
* Shoulder to Overhead may be any style: Press, Push Press, Push Jerk, Power Jerk, Split Jerk, Squat Jerk. Barbell must be locked out overhead, in line with the body, and with the feet brought back in line with the body.
* Burpee over Barbell: Athletes may face the barbell or perform parallel to the barbell. A two-foot jump is required with jumping over the Barbell, BAM division may step over. Chest must touch the ground at the bottom of the burpee, and Athletes do not need to come to full extension when jumping over the barbell. Burpee + jump over is 1 repetition.
* Score: Reps
2a: For Time:
30 Atlas Stone Ground to Overhead 50lbs (BAM = Ground to over shoulder)
Team Run to Rowers
Team Run to Sandbags
3 Team Sandbag Sprints around Stadium 60lbs (BAM = 30lbs)
Team Run to Reset Sandbags
Team Run to Rower
Team Run to Start/Finish Point
* Exact details of event will be briefed the day of. Including run routes and distances.
* Teams will run together and cannot start the next portion of the event until all members of the team are together.
* Row: Athletes may switch out at any point during the row. Teams may not advance to the sandbags until the rower screen shows 800m completed. Each 100m complete row distances will be counted as 1 repetition in the event a team gets time capped.
* Sandbags: Teams will carry 2 sandbags and can rotate who carries them however during the run.
* Time Cap: 12 minutes
* Score = Time (1 seconded added to time cap for every rep short)
9 Minutes Total for the Team to establish:
1rm Clean (each athlete)
* Athletes may rotate throughout the 9 minutes and go in any order.
* The Team has 9 minutes total to use as needed to get each Athlete to establish their 1rm.
* Teams will be given at their station: 1 35lb barbell, 1 pair of collars, and 2 of the following plates- 45lb, 25lb, 10lb, another 10lb, 5lb, 2.5lb. If an athlete on your team is above a 230lb Lift, one additional pair of 45lb plates will be given to the team.
* Collars must be used on the barbell every attempt.
* Any athlete may help change weights.
* Clean may be any style: Muscle, Power, Split, Squat
* Score: A1 1rm Clean + A2 1rm Clean + A3 1rm Clean