3 Rounds for Time:
12 Cals AAB (BAM = 10 Cals)
50yd Sandbag Front Rack Carry 70lbs (BAM = 50lbs)
10 Sandbag Cleans 70lbs (BAM = 50lbs)
100ft Rope Sled Pull 90lbs (BAM = 65lbs)
* Athletes will work one at a time, each completing 1 round of the workout. Once Athlete 1 has completed the sled pull, they will tag Athlete 2 who will begin the 2nd round. Once Athlete 2 completes the sled pull, they will tag Athlete 3 who will begin the 3rd round. Time is complete when Athlete 3 completes the 100ft sled pull.
* This workout will be performed as a floater to be completed throughout the day. Exact details will be released closer to the event with exact logistics briefed at the event.
* Sandbag Front Rack Carry: Athletes will carry the sandbag in the front rack with 2 hands without the use of their shoulders or body to assist in the carry. Athletes will move 25yards down to a turnaround point and move 25yards back to the start position. Only completed 25yard sections will be counted towards the team score if team is time capped.
* Sandbag Cleans: Athletes will bring a sandbag from the ground to the front rack in one fluid motion. Athletes may complete any style clean.
* Rope Sled Pull: Athletes will stand in one spot and pull a 100ft rope attached to a loaded sled 100ft. Athletes may use overhand, underhand, or mixed grip on the rope. A cone will be placed at the 50ft mark for teams that get time capped; entire sled must pass the cone in order to receive partial credit for the sled pull.
* Rope Sled Pull Logistics: Athelete 1 will begin on the bike, carry, and cleans. The sled and rope will be set up 100ft away from them. Athlete 1 will run 100ft, grab the rope, run another 100ft to start pulling the rope.
Once Athlete 1 finishes the 100ft rope and tags Athlete 2, Athlete 2 will begin. While Athlete 2 is biking, carrying, and cleaning, Athlete 1 or Athlete 3 can help find the beginning of the rope; but they cannot set up the rope, Athlete 2 will have to do that. Athlete 2 finishes the 100ft rope pull then runs back to tag Athlete 3 for final round. While Athlete 3 is biking, carrying, and cleaning, Athlete 1 or Athlete 2 can help find the beginning of the rope; but they cannot set up the rope, Athlete 3 will have to do that. Once Athlete 3 pulls the sled 100ft the workout is complete.
* Workout is worth 516 reps for the Rx division (12 for AAB, 25 each 25yd carry, 10 for cleans, 50 for each 50ft rope), 510 reps for BAM division (10 for AAB, 25 each 25yd carry, 10 for cleans, 50 for each 50ft rope)
* Time Cap: 9 minutes
* Score = Time